UNIVERSITATEA NATIONALA de EDUCATIE FIZICA si SPORT - UNEFS (The National University of Physical Education and Sports Bucharest - NUPES), one of oldest public institutions founded in Europe, in 1923, offers each year degree programs - bachelor, master and doctoral programs, for about 1100 students, in the physical education, sports and kinesitherapy areas of studies. The high level of educational services are recognized by the Romanian Agency of Quality in Higher Education.
UNEFS experience in higher education is oriented to the education quality and to the academic community performances, being confirmed by the important number of graduates who have become famous and appreciated in many countries of the world.
UNEFS undertakes the following actions in the areas relevant for this application:
- develops and implements science in its domain of activity, at national and international levels, by promoting the healthy and active life style, the performance in sport, and the physical therapy;
- enriches and treasures its theoretical and practical knowledge, but also its stores of specialty books and documents;
- promotes its own and the universal scientific values, methodologies, inventions and innovations, modern theoretical and practical knowledge, experience and creative thinking, in relation to physical exercises;
- provides, at the European qualification standards, student training and specialty further training in physical education, sports, kinetotherapy and other related professions;
- organizes the student - centered teaching and learning, in order to train specialists with a solid professional-scientific background, highly prepared for educatiional, scientific, cultural, social and economic activities specific to the domain, but also to continuously improve its graduates’ proficiency, in the spirit of progress, knowledge and continuous education;
- promotes international cooperation and integration into the European higher education system, from the structural, qualitative and economic effectiveness points of view;
- provides a psychosocial climate favorable to both achievement of professional performances, competitive at the international level and the construction of a successful career;
- provides volunteers for running sport events or actions intended to individuals, members of socially disadvantaged groups.
The UNEFS international cooperation actions are rendered effective through:
- inter-university mobility for students, teaching and research staff, auxiliary teaching staff;
- exchanges of experience and organization of workshops, conferences, congresses;
- further training stages in internationally acknowledged education and research units;
- study programmes developed in international partnership;
- specialty training stages.
During the years, UNEFS has developed continuing education programs in several projects.
UNEFS site www.unefsb.ro
UNEFS facebook https://www.facebook.com/UNEFS/
Treinadores Portugal - CPAT (Portugal)
The statutory name of Coaches of Portugal is the Portuguese Confederation of Associations of Coaches. The name Coaches of Portugal is thus a brand that brings together all Coaches in Portugal.
Coaches of Portugal is a Confederation that brings together 22 Associations of Coaches of various modalities and handles all the subjects related to the career and formation of the Coach being its spokesman with the national and international guardianship in organizations as: the Portuguese Institute of Sport and (IPDJ), the Secretary of State for Youth and Sports (SEJD), the National Sports Council (CND), the International Council for Coach Education (ICCE), UNI Europe and the European Union.
The Coach Associations are members of the Coaches of Portugal and bring us their concerns, interests and activities that they develop with their associates: the Coaches individually of each modality.
The objective of CPAT is to represent and defend the interests of coaches and coaches in public and private organizations, both national and international, in promoting and disseminating, coordinating and participating in the overall process of training of sports coaches, and also in the participation, attribution and certification of the levels of training of sports technicians.
CPAT has an annual Portuguese Coaches Congress where Coaches of all modalities meet: on the one hand, plenary conferences with generalist themes and, on the other, workshops by modality with theoretical and practical components. We usually make the workshops in conjunction with the Associations of Coaches, which stimulates the workshop of its modality: Handball, Basketball , Football, Futsal, Golf, Roller Hockey, Karate, Swimming, Taekwondo, Tennis, Triathlon, Volleyball, Orienteering and Cycling.
CPAT website - https://www.treinadores.pt/pt/ ;
CPAT Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/Treinadores-de-Portugal-629029580523963/
Centro Sportivo Educativo Nazionale (C.S.E.N.) (Italy)
The C.S.E.N. - Centro Sportivo Educativo Nazionale (National Educational Sport Centre), is a Body for Sports Promotion recognized by the Italian National Olympic Committee CONI. CSEN aims to promote and disseminate sporting activities with a high social value; to contribute to developing sports, thus reaching the objective of “sports for everybody and belonging to everybody” (in line with the “Sport for All” movement); to establish favourable conditions for a wider development of physical education, sports and health; to cooperate with the C.O.N.I., Sporting Federations, schools, Regions and Local Authorities, with social and political groups as well as with autonomous organizations from other countries; to promote the growth of Sporting Clubs; to operatenot-for–profit across Italy.
In Italy the CSEN offers over 274 sport disciplines and it is in the top position for Fitness, Dance, Sports with Dogs and Martial Arts, including martial arts for disabled people. Also well represented are Athletics, Football (especially with 5 to 9 players), Swimming Sports, Volleyball, Basketball and many others disciplines.
The CSEN also offers technical refresher courses and continuing education for those members who want to enrich their knowledge and become able to better contribute to the growth of CSEN.
Outbound Soceer - Redditch United Girls Football Club (RUGFC) (UK)
Outbound Soceer - Redditch United Girls Football Club was founded in December 1995.
In just four seasons RUGFC grew to become the largest girls club in Worcestershire and after fifteen years continues to lead from the front. The latest adventure brings the Club back to its starting point revitalising links with Redditch United Football Club.
Redditch United Girls Football Club usually organises training seminars “Sports Coach Development Seminar” where coaches learn cutting edge coaching techiques; Create resilient players, master motivational techniques, build a winning mentality. The TRICO Stadium, home of Redditch United Football Club, is hosting these coach development seminars. Usually the seminars are done by Tom Bates - a leading performance psychologist, author and UEFA A coach, and former Birmingham City player and by UEFA B coach, Sammons, that usually provides expert advice on how to become a better coach.
Those enrolled usually learn the latest coaching techniques, learn how to create resilient players, master motivational methods and build a winning mentality.
RUGFC site: http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/redditchunitedfootballclub/l/default.html
RUGFC facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Redditch-united-girls-football-club-181445925214104/
The Association Sport Club Dream Team (Asociatia Clubul Sportiv Dream Team) was fonded at the beginning of 2017. The club is a polisportive structure, a private non-profit sports club, a non-profit legal person. The goal of the club is to carry out mini-football, football, handball, volleyball and Rugby sports, namely the selection, initiation and training of athletes in these fields, participation in domestic and international sports competitions, as well as other related activities.
Some of the club’s objectives are:
- the development of links with specialized public institutions, specialized sports federations, domestic and international
- promoting fair-play and preventing violence in sport
- developing the material base for mini-football, football, handball, basketball, volleyball and rugby sports
- providing training camps and traineeships for their own athletes and technicians
The ACS Dream Team project in the domain of women’s football addresses high school and lyceum students from Bucharest and, experimentally, from its surrounding areas, as an alternative of sport activity, with the aim of promoting football among girls aged from 6 to18 years old . "The King of Sports" is practiced and promoted from the age of 6, by supplementing school hours outside school and as an alternative to socialization without prejudices and inhibitions. It is intended to compensate for unilateral activities, to combat sedentary, stress and obesity.
ACS Dream Team site: http://www.fotbalfeminin.net/team/acs-dream-team-bucuresti/
ACS facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/dreamteambucuresti/